Tuesday 8 July 2014

Teal Tale - Part Deux





Shirt - Topshop | Pants - Forever 21 | Bag - Local Boutique | Necklace - Zara | Shoes - Forever 21 | Lipstick - Mac Ruby Woo

This is something new I am trying here.No there is no part deux to the teal tale what I had told you all over here.Sometimes when a piece is a centre of attention in a blog post it becomes a little difficult to reuse it.Hence I thought of doing these mini posts whenever possible in which I will pick a piece which I have already used in a previous post and style it differently.If I have done a polished look then il show you a more casual take on it and vice versa. Its just about generating more outfit ideas.
Here I have paired these pants with a neutral top and to maintain a casual look I have gone minimal on the accessories, just a chain necklace and black bag.Black or a white top are basics they can go with all coloured pants.Other combinations with these teal pants would be red or pastel yellow,Cobalt blue and in prints Red Plaid,leopard print,polka dots, BnW aztec print will look good.So here we go I have given many options in case you have a blazer, dress or a skirt in teal which you need to pair or layer you can keep in mind these combinations. 

Facebook  I  Twitter  Instagram

1 comment: